With a slogan like “Live Large,” you can expect big results from Enzyte, a male enhancement product that is used by 5 million users.
The Enzyte website claims Enzyte is the #1 selling male enhancement supplement in the world.
Although we’re eager to believe that Enzyte will work as well as it is supposed to, we wanted to be sure. So we did research on the ingredients to see if they are safe and effective.
Recommended: See the Top-Rated Male Enhancement Supplements
There are several key ingredients in the Enzyte formula. They are part of a proprietary blend, meaning that there is no information about how much of each ingredient is in the Enzyte formula. They are all fantastic ingredients, however, so we are going to take a closer look.
• Ginkgo Biloba: Improves cardiovascular function so that blood can flow freely into your penis in preparation for sexual intercourse.
• Horny Goat Weed Extract: Also increases cardiovascular function, lowers blood pressure, increases sperm and testosterone production which gives you a better quality erection.
• Korean Ginseng: A tonic that improves overall health, including sexual stamina.
• L-Arginine: An amino acid that increases blood flow, which supports sexual function.
• Tribulus Terrestris Extract: Stimulates sexual behavior and increases testosterone levels.
Enzyte Side Effects
If you use Enzyte, there is a risk of certain side effects. These include upset stomach, headache, dizziness, constipation, forceful heartbeat, allergic reactions, vomiting, dry mouth, thirst, nosebleed, insomnia, abdominal pain, bloating, diarrhea, gout, blood abnormalities, airway inflammation, worsening of asthma, and low blood pressure.
Even though the list is a bit long, these side-effects are all mild and rare. If you use Enzyte, the chance of experiencing side effects is low. If you do experience side effects, however, they will not be severe and they will only be temporary.
Review Continues Below
Enzyte Cost and Availability
A 90-day supply of Enzyte costs $89 on the official website. After looking over the website, we notice that there is a 60-day money back guarantee. However, you have to look hard and read some find print before finding the guarantee.
The Bottom Line
After looking over Enzyte completely, it seems like a good male enhancement. It is affordable, has a money-back guarantee, and has great ingredients. Our one concern is the proprietary blend, which does not reveal how much of each ingredient is in Enzyte. Enzyte may work for some people but not for others.